St Louis Blues concept

habsfan1

i literally just made something similar to this tonight! well done!

I also made a series using this same design but using the darker blue on both the home and road to make them more uniform. it looks good but works either way!

again, good job. wish the blues would use these.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

Major upgrade.

In fact I could see the Blues adopting this in the near future with the current throwback trend we're seeing.

yeah lets hope so. The futuristic jerseys they're wearing now leave much to be desired. As for the concept I like the subtle use of navy. The yoke stripes are also a nice touch.

Here's the alternate concept...

BluesAlt.png

The jersey is based off the pattern of the home white of their inagural 1967-68 season. The 3D effect on the circle crest has been removed. Additionally, it has a throwbackish rounded collar that I wish some team would use in real life.

Nice work...It's concepts like these that make me remember how the really nice mid 90s through mid 00s jersey turned into garbage when the edge template came out. I being a huge Blues fan, got a new edge home sweater when they came out and was not happy when they released the much nicer alternate a year or so later.

"I did absolutely nothing and it was everything I thought it could be." -Peter Gibbons

RIP Demitra #38

Nice work...It's concepts like these that make me remember how the really nice mid 90s through mid 00s jersey turned into garbage when the edge template came out. I being a huge Blues fan, got a new edge home sweater when they came out and was not happy when they released the much nicer alternate a year or so later.

I appreciate that. Now, I'm just waiting for a call from the NHL so I can get hired to design some fine looking jerseys for them. :P

I like these, particularly the road uniform. I like how you kept the navy in as trim. Very clean, very attractive looking uniform. I'm a traditionalist in the sense that I like just the classic stripes and logos. I don't care for the "Edge" look. Nicely done!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived