Seahawks Pro Combat

Jahgee

So you want the front to be Seahawks Blue, and the back to be Dark Navy :therock:

Yeah. That was my suggestion. I think it's a little less of a shocking look than the split right down the middle of the player's chest. Plus, it would give some consistency with the pant leg stripe.

gYH2mW9.png

Can't say I'm a fan of the jersey. The split pattern is fine by me, and the numbers look pretty cool. But it seems like you just filled the parts of the jersey and slapped some numbers on it. With a couple logos and TV numbers this could end up great. I doubt they would use neon pants but it's Nike, haha. The pants and socks both look great aside from the color choice. Honestly my favorite concept from you (I know I don't comment on your stuff but I look at a lot).

EDIT: Quick question, is the stripe only on the left side of the pants? That's what it looks like by the panels.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

EDIT: Quick question, is the stripe only on the left side of the pants? That's what it looks like by the panels.

I see what you're saying. The wrap-around panels on the bottom of the pants legs need to be properly colored in all 3 angles of the pants.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived