2011 NFL Uni combo thread

canzman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have the Steelers and Redskins both in white. Surely that didn't happen. I think I saw a few minutes of that game and the Skins were in red tops, white pants.

Pasted the wrong image link... thanks for catching that... it has been fixed.

Here are the 2 socks in the bills style guide I used the one on the right, are you saying it should be the one on the left?

bills_socks.jpg

Color issues are done b/c the jersey images are official from NFL on field guides so I need to have the colors a little off.

Here are the 2 socks in the bills style guide I used the one on the right, are you saying it should be the one on the left?

bills_socks.jpg

Color issues are done b/c the jersey images are official from NFL on field guides so I need to have the colors a little off.

Just look at the picture. The Bills wore neither of the ones you posted.

Thanks for all the kind comments everyone. As an FYI these graphics were designed based on the specs off the official team style guides that the NFL supplies to Reebok for manufacturing. Stripe placement dimensions and everything come straight from the docs.

How this appears once they are wrapped around an actual person and everything will effect the visual look compared to seeing it on a flat graphical image like these. Case in point the pant stripe for the Panthers... as you can see from the image below the pants stripe does have a "wave" to it based on the design specs... once it is on the stretching material and wrapped around a leg those waves are no longer really visible.

pan_pants.jpg

In reference to the Bills socks I don't know what else to say again everything was taken right from the official specs.

bills_socks_2.jpg

Before the unveiling in late June, the template had these two sets of socks.

The ones on the left were supposed to go with the home white pants, the ones on right with the now-mysterious blue away pants.

I think they came up with the socks worn at the unveiling with the all-white look, which were the ones worn against da Bears in the 23rd hour. Several insiders have already said that they had never seen those socks before ... until the unveiling day in June, and then again in Chicago.

bills11sox_home_road.png

bills11_pants-set_onfield-guide.png

bills_socks.jpg

If you take off the blue from the top of the left pair of socks, then those socks would go perfectly with blue pants, if the Bills end up using them.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I am impressed with the only major change in uniforms, the Buffalo Bills. I really like the white helmets, but the reds were more unique. So glad the rest of the uniform was completely revamped. I'm suprised that this is the only major uniform change this year. Thought all of the front office personel would have had plenty of time to change things up during the lockout

Archived