2011 NFL Uni combo thread

canzman

Colts nameplate font shouldn't have serifs.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am impressed with the only major change in uniforms, the Buffalo Bills. I really like the white helmets, but the reds were more unique. So glad the rest of the uniform was completely revamped. I'm suprised that this is the only major uniform change this year. Thought all of the front office personel would have had plenty of time to change things up during the lockout

The Bills should've waited, like the rest of the league, for Nike next year.

I wish that the Panthers would wear their gray pants with their white jerseys.

Their gray pants are so light that they don't provide enough contrast with the white. They just look dingy.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

We're only 3 weeks away from the season and I still haven't seen anything released pertaining to the alternate, throwback, and home uniform choice schedule for the upcoming 2011 season.

Surely it's all been decided by now which home teams choices were made .... in the past ESPN has usually been the website to release it, but this year nothing so far.

Watching the replay of the Panthers-Dolphins game. Looks like the 'Phins switched back to white shoes. This is an unprecedented change. As a fan of white shoes in football, I love it!

(If anyone wants to know why I love white shoes so much, feel free to ask.)

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Watching the replay of the Panthers-Dolphins game. Looks like the 'Phins switched back to white shoes. This is an unprecedented change. As a fan of white shoes in football, I love it!

You're probably Billy Johnson in disguise! :grin:

p-466968-autographed-hand-signed-billy-white-shoes-johnson-houston-oilers-8x10-photo-mla-10956-2.gif

I'll update that on Monday... the source files are stored on my work PC.

Archived