2011 NFL Uni combo thread

canzman

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They usually wear white with green pants for the 2nd home game.

It seems like they do it when the final home game is against the Jets, but in 2009 they didn't do it when they faced the Jags...

Philadelphia+Eagles+quarterback+Donovan+McNabb++Jacksonville+Jaguars+during+the+first+quarter+of+their+NFL+preseason+football+game+in+Philadelphia,+Pennsylvania.jpg

One jersey tonight that we know for sure is the Bengals. Their site states that they will wear white tonight. Not sure if they are going all white though as the pant and sock combo is not listed. Will Carolina opt to wear the blue jerseys over the black? Also I tweaked the graphics for upcoming posts and added a mesh pattern to the jerseys where appropriate. I'm not going to go back and change it for those already posted though.

Actually from what I can see the Bengals and Texans are the only teams that have a "jersey" schedule on their site. Bengals Link Texans Link

Maybe others teams have one too but I could not find it.

Also Eagles are confirmed for all white tonight as well... Link

Ravens will wear Purple... Link

Canzman, this is a great project, but showing the mesh pattern on the front of the dark jerseys is really distracting. It's not really visible in photos, so it might look nicer if it didn't feature so prominently in these diagrams.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Eagles have retired 99, so it has never and will never been seen in that style on an on-field uniform. Not a big deal for a project like this, just pointing it out.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The point of the mesh is for reference. So one can quickly look and know what parts of the jersey use mesh and what parts do not. These graphics are all reference just for the overall uni combinations, basic cuts/collars, and jersey layout including where mesh is and is not. I created these for another project where that info is important so I will not be removing it.

While I appreciate all the comments and suggestions this is just something that people will need to look past as I need that data for something else.

Also, all official NFL on field style guides, which is what was used to help create these, use 99 so that it what I also used.

9f7c6bf2dc3a69445abd8c8019142d44-getty-122327671.jpg

They say a photo is worth a thousand words...I still think that's not enough words to describe the total disdain I have for the new Jaguars jerseys. I know it's been more than a year now but I think that it was absolutely criminal to remove gold from the jerseys. I hope they reconsider and learn the error of their ways before they relocate to another city and adopt a horrible alternate nickname.

9f7c6bf2dc3a69445abd8c8019142d44-getty-122327671.jpg

They say a photo is worth a thousand words...I still think that's not enough words to describe the total disdain I have for the new Jaguars jerseys. I know it's been more than a year now but I think that it was absolutely criminal to remove gold from the jerseys. I hope they reconsider and learn the error of their ways before they relocate to another city and adopt a horrible alternate nickname.

What's caught my attention this year about the Jags is that when they shifted to their new jerseys, ownership was downright adamant that they would never be wearing the whites at home. Ever. They said it was part of making sure they kept their identity clear.

Then, they begin play at home this year in the white jerseys. Either management has forgotten already, didn't really care in the first place or the players want to wear white for some reason.

FTR, I doubt the Jags are going anywhere. Getting out of their lease would be very, very difficult.

The Texans went back to blue pants/red socks? The last 2 seasons they've been wearing blue pants/blue socks.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

The Texans went back to blue pants/red socks? The last 2 seasons they've been wearing blue pants/blue socks.

No. They wore blue socks in SF.

Which remains a giant mistake. Basically ruins a once-great look.

You have no idea how much I agree.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Archived