High School Football Concept

GriffinM6

I decided to rebrand our high school's football uniforms. The official colors are white, green, silver, and unofficialy black(All of our sports teams associaited with the school wear black, so it's not BFBS). Silver is less used than black though. We have a pretty simple look like most high schools. Here's what we currently have.

th_dacula-1.jpg?1288911135

slideshow_1001714589_11.jpg

090925_JDW_NForsyth_259458l.jpg

edit: 600th Post!

I really don't like how Collins Hill uses Emory's logo, so I'd keep that out of the equation. The uniforms are kind of bland, to be honest.

Emory's logo is cool. I like how we changed from the Philly Eagles' head logo. And Besides, look at the difference.

EmoryUniversityLogo.gif50355_136605297821_921272_n.jpg

And also, most high schools don't have a flashy design.

Emory's logo is cool. I like how we changed from the Philly Eagles' head logo. And Besides, look at the difference.

EmoryUniversityLogo.gif50355_136605297821_921272_n.jpg

And also, most high schools don't have a flashy design.

It's really not that much of a difference, and anyways it doesn't matter how different it is it's still a rip-off. I'm not saying anything against you, obviously you didn't make them use it. As far as the concept goes, I think it would look a little better if you did something a little more creative. Right now the current ones you have look better than the concept. I don't know football uniforms so I can't really give you ideas, but check some other concepts and other uni's and try and do something unique.

Archived