Rick Rypien dead

TheClevelandHockey

I think when you start making fun of death, (which, for the record, i have no problem with) all bets are off when it comes what is or isn't included in insults.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I tried to go the PM route to get clarification on JQK's comment that didn't make any sense. He meekly refused to explain, so I'm left to guess. Does he think I'm wheelchair bound? If he does, does he think it's okay to include that as part of an insult? ICS, you thought that his post was PotY material, you must understand what it meant. Enlighten us?

I thought you've stated before that you're in a wheelchair due to your condition / namesake? If I thought it then it's reasonable that someone else did too, though of course that doesn't make the post any more necessary.

I did explain my name as a play on words for my birth defect, but never once mentioned a wheelchair (I don't use one). I guess it's reasonable to not remember every single shred of everything I've ever posted :P , but it's a little disappointing that a lot of people seem to think a disability necessarily equals a wheelchair. I think it's clear by my user name that I have a sense of humor about the whole thing, and anyone in my real life will tell you the same. I just think it's truly vile for a lowlife like JQK (a guy with a clear vendetta, who never lets a single post of mine go) to use it as part of an insult.

So what's the NHL going to do to help people with depression avoid recklessly self-medicating, or do they Let The Players Play on this one, too?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived