OSM61's NHL Concepts

OhioSportsMan61

Hey all, so ive decided to just start a completely new thread to put all of my concepts in for the future. (can i get some help switching the topic description? idk how to do that)

ill start you guys off with a CBJ concept that i just put together. on a video that the jackets posted on their website that discussed the making of their actual third jersey, they showed a template/concept that was made, and this concept is based off of that template.

cbbb_edited-1.png

feedback?

im working on a jets and a flyers concept, so they will be posted soon

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I like the look of it, but if you are going to do double blue I think that you should have used a lighter blue. If you are staying within the color scheme of the current Blue Jackets' alternate it looks as good as it can for that. Good work.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I actually think the 3rd Jersey's numbers would work well on this. They look good.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Very nice. I really like the logo. Aesthetically I love two tone blue but I hate when hockey teams make sets like that for the hell of it (i.e. Panthers). However, yours works because of the team name. I do agree with Mongoose though, that I think the lighter shade of blue you used could be make even lighter. Also, the gray stripes do seem to get lost in the darker blue, same goes for the outline of the numbers.

Archived