This logo looks familiar

jstraper

I guess we will never know... But really looking at it "side-by-side" u can tell the differences.

Of course, but it's clearly a rip off of the Alabama logo. Many will relate this logo to Alabama's, especially on campus property.

I was amused when I saw it> i would even consider politely inquiring on the inspiration behind such an "original" logo if I ever make it back there.

I guess we will never know... But really looking at it "side-by-side" u can tell the differences.

Of course, but it's clearly a rip off of the Alabama logo. Many will relate this logo to Alabama's,

no thats not it either. . . i think Amazon.com had a logo like this before. :/

Of course, but it's clearly a rip off of the Alabama logo. Many will relate this logo to Alabama's,

bamal.jpgd8nqfhswwqiht1dc4y5p0dmeh.gif

You're saying that, within sight of Bryant-Denny Stadium, that this is a coincidence?!

bamal.jpgd8nqfhswwqiht1dc4y5p0dmeh.gif

You're saying that, within sight of Bryant-Denny Stadium, that this is a coincidence?!

yea it reminds me of something, but definitely not Alabama. i dont see any resemblance there. maybe Starbucks? i think Starbucks is what they're copying

Archived