Smokin' Presentation.

drdougfresh

It'd be really neat to include along with perhaps a flat version of a uniform you created or with another Pro Combat action template. I say this because this template doesn't really showcase the uniform very well, except for the helmet, shoulders and front of the jersey.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Wow, that's pretty sick. The only thing that's glaring at me is the the collar, if you can tone down the brightness on it a tad, you're golden.

I don't think that's his doing. The material used on the collars of the Speed Machine jerseys is quite reflective.

It'd be really neat to include along with perhaps a flat version of a uniform you created or with another Pro Combat action template. I say this because this template doesn't really showcase the uniform very well, except for the helmet, shoulders and front of the jersey.

Yeah, that would be the plan with this. Mostly did this as a learning experience to see how this stuff works, and maybe use it as an accessory to my actual concepts.

I'll look at the flywire reflectiveness. It's based off a black jersey, so that stuff is pretty shiny.

the numbers look pretty awful on it, but overall I really like it

Agreed. That's the problem with this photograph and using it as a 'template.' There's far too much bokeh (blurring in a photo due to a small depth of field). That therefore makes it hard to add elements to the jersey without looking photoshopped. Try adding a lens blur to the bottom of the numbers on the front of the jersey to get them to blend in better with the surrounding blur.

I wasn't thinking so much about how the numbers appeared on the original image, probably why they look like *expletive*. I changed the numbers on this one, I think they look a lot better. The original picture is a pretty good reference image for the numbers, since he's wearing number 8. As far as the 'bokeh' goes, there really isn't any blurring on the number to speak of on the number. I tried some lens blurs and such, but it just messed up the outline. I think the warp makes a world of difference. Thoughts?

Update.png

Archived