Yet another Personal Logo

JTernup

It's not about "less is more" it's more about what it conveys about yourself. Does it show your name/initials clearly enough so people don't confuse it for something else? Does it represent you the way you think it does? Does it illustrate what you do and what you are about?

That's what is important. So many people get lost in what looks cool or a trend at the moment instead of the above.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Just do the J and the D, in the same or similar shape as you have now, then put a curved line over top of them which will make the T out of the negative space. It'll still look like a shield and have the three letters but not look as... "much".

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Just do the J and the D, in the same or similar shape as you have now, then put a curved line over top of them which will make the T out of the negative space. It'll still look like a shield and have the three letters but not look as... "much".

yea but theres gnna b a random line over his initals? the "curved line" should be something more than a line above J D ...but thats without me seeing it updated so i may be wrong

yea but theres gnna b a random line over his initals? the "curved line" should be something more than a line above J D ...but thats without me seeing it updated so i may be wrong

No it won't be "random", because it will form the top of the shield. The letters will still be shaped in a way that will form the shield - they just won't have the forced outlines around them.

Hey, it might suck on paper, but in my head it doesn't.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived