Which Football Team Should I Root For?

winters in buffalo

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I realize that I'm going to offend everybody in the debate when I say this, but barbecue is barbecue. I don't care what sauce you use or how you cook it. If you make it I'll eat it.

That explains a lot. <_<

To clarify, I'm not saying Californians can't appreciate good barbecue or the differences between regional styles. I'm just saying the culture about barbecue is a whole lot different out there than it is here. It's like going to the Eastern seaboard and saying "chowder is chowder".

On topic: I did the baseball one and ended up at Detroit.

Cardinals in football, Mets in baseball.

Ughhhhh...... :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I realize that I'm going to offend everybody in the debate when I say this, but barbecue is barbecue. I don't care what sauce you use or how you cook it. If you make it I'll eat it.

You know they say you can't eat everybody's collard greens? (Actually, do y'all even eat collard greens out west? Do you even know what I'm talking about? I ask 'cuz I honestly do not know.)

Anyway...the same way you can't eat everybody's collard greens, you can't eat everybody's barbecue, either.

Collard Greens? We don't eat those out here in general.

Archived