MetLife Stadium Logo

bcdevil

MetLife-Stadium-Logo.jpg

Already a thread on this topic...

http://boards.sports...1

That's in Sports in General, this is in Logos. If I wanted to discuss the new logo, I'd look here before there. Just sayin'.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

MetLife-Stadium-Logo.jpg

Kinda strange that the move was not made prior to last night's MNF game. My guess is that they wanted to wait until the Giants and Jets could both play in the first game under the new name.

I like it!

spacer.png

And as I said on the other thread:

MetLife-Stadium-Logo.jpg

The clock tower on the left is the Met Life Tower on Madison Square. The octagonal building on the left is the Pan Am Building.

Very, very clever. With the blimp, that makes three cases of product placement hidden in plain sight.

and brings us one step closer to the fringe alternate universe ;)

sig2024.png

I fail to see any way in which that is a middle finger to NJ.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

No Snoopy = FAIL. :P

Sile I'm playing...I actually really do like this. The fact that it works as one color, in any color, adds versatility and is an added bonus.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

There is one thing that bothers me - the Empire State Building.

MetLifeStadium.png

All the other buildings have horizontal lines defining their stepbacks. I'm guessing they left those off the ESB because then they'd have to hit the vertical setbacks as well, making it too busy, but leaving them off makes the building feel somewhat empty, especially next to their elegant representation of the Chrysler Building.

Archived