MetLife Stadium Logo

bcdevil

No Snoopy = FAIL. :P

Ha! I was just about to post something like that. To me, if someone says (or if I see) "Metlife", I instantly think of those old commercials from the early 2000's with Snoopy dancing around to "Thank You" by Dido. Those were seemingly ALWAYS on when I was a kid.

Anywho, I really like the logo! Very clean and professional in my opinion. The skyline is portrayed very nicely.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I never cared for naming rights to begin with, but I'm getting used to them, and this is a very smart logo. Especially with the multiple MetLife references in the image.

too bad metlife didn't outbid (or bid at all) on citi field, that would have been a great name for the met's stadium.

Still think it would have been better with a JetBlue sponsorship. It makes too much sense.

Yeah, it would have been cool for MetLife to be out in Queens instead.

As for the Meadowlands, I think co-sponsorship by JetBlue and Green Giant would be better.

logo_Green%20Giant.JPGjetblue-airways-jblu-logo.jpg

CK3ZP8E.jpg

Then again, wouldn' it be cool if Ralph Lauren got the SF Giants ballpark naming rights?

Then they could be playing in ...

The
pololauren.jpg
Grounds

Nice!

I was wishing for JetBlue stadium since I heard it was New Meadowlands.

70389454.png

Archived