Winnipeg Falcons CHL Identiy

Patchey13

Well, it's been 3 days with the other topic, and only ONE reply. I guess I must have something contagious. Anyways I figured the updates are drastic enough for a thread of there own, as it's pretty much an entirely new concept. I think I have an even better base to build upon with these sketches than the last set.

Primary

002-2.png

Secondary

001-3.png

It is a pleasure that Criminal Minds DVD has been for six seasons a great TV show. Criminal Minds has been renewed for a seventh season and It is highly recommended for fans. It grows and evolves, and this season is unusual. The Mentalist DVD As you continue to take the chip TV, the second sub-plots will continue through this season plot, focusing on the protagonists and their safety and the personal involvement of some of the characters Grey's Anatomy DVD created an important role to play in this season. His sixth season, Criminal Minds is still an excellent procedure for the police unit of the FBI?s behavioral analysis. The exhibition offers a week of high drama that the authors follow a different set of murderers and kidnappers. Family Guy DVD It forces the show is its brilliant cast, with Thomas Gibson as Aaron Hotchner team leader. The highlight of the season may have been a number of episodes of a man of the past are Emily Prentiss. The charm, evil arms dealer Ian Doyle, once the target of an undercover Breaking Bad DVD Interpol Prentiss persecuted during three episodes in the process threaten the rest of the team.

Buy Cheap DVD

hey man I like that falcon look but make the eye area more intimidating?? That might capture the spirit good enough.. keep up the good work!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I finally get a reply, and it's this :censored:? What the hell.

Heres the update, as promised. I made the falcon a little more anatomically correct.

003-1.png

Much more intimidating look there. I like that this is not just in a circle too. Great update

Each time out it gets better, patch.

The eye though, looks more like a cat's eye.

Have a good look at the reference that walker-texas ranger sent you.

The falcon's eye is a large dark orb with a yellowish outline.

You're gettin' there and maybe it's time to vectorize it.

Should be good.

Thanks for the comments guys. I've been painting my house the past week so I haven't got much time to work on this. I'm having a :censored:ty time trying to get the oval right on inkscape, my skills are pretty raw at the moment. Also the way the red cuts off on the bottom of the Falcon has been bothering me. Expect an update soon.

Archived