Wolf Logo

Shumway

Alright, fellas, here's the scoop. My friend's looking for a logo for his soccer team (The Wolfpack), and I told him I'd come up with something. I didn't have much to do today at work, so I came up with what I think is a pretty solid start for about 40-minutes worth of work. It's not particularly close to being done, but I figured I'd get some fresh eyes on it while I'm still at it. Lemme know what you think.

Wolf.png

Edit: I haven't started the mouth area yet, but that'll be added. Also, my friend requested red, black and white for colors, so I'm assuming those aren't changing.

Bottom jaw fur may be too jagged.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I love the rendering here, though the majority feels that the jagged edges are weird, I feel as if it compliments the overall style.

What needs to be addressed is the puffiness of the back of the head. The way this is coming off to me, it looks like full cheeks. If you flatten it out a bit and put it "behind" the ears, it should shape up to look a little more like the back of the wolf's head.

I agree that the jaw/mouth needs work. I think that the jagged top of the head works well. I think the bottom just has too many jagged points. It may work better if the overall number of points on the bottom was closer to the number on the top.

Archived