Sign in to follow this  
Shumway

Wolf Logo

Alright, fellas, here's the scoop. My friend's looking for a logo for his soccer team (The Wolfpack), and I told him I'd come up with something. I didn't have much to do today at work, so I came up with what I think is a pretty solid start for about 40-minutes worth of work. It's not particularly close to being done, but I figured I'd get some fresh eyes on it while I'm still at it. Lemme know what you think.

Wolf.png

Edit: I haven't started the mouth area yet, but that'll be added. Also, my friend requested red, black and white for colors, so I'm assuming those aren't changing.

Bottom jaw fur may be too jagged.

The snout looks awkward, and it is tough to tell that it is a snout. Try to make it stand out more and you will be golden. Everything else looks great.

The jagged edges on the top and the bottom of the wolves head look kind of weird.

I love the rendering here, though the majority feels that the jagged edges are weird, I feel as if it compliments the overall style.

What needs to be addressed is the puffiness of the back of the head. The way this is coming off to me, it looks like full cheeks. If you flatten it out a bit and put it "behind" the ears, it should shape up to look a little more like the back of the wolf's head.

I agree that the jaw/mouth needs work. I think that the jagged top of the head works well. I think the bottom just has too many jagged points. It may work better if the overall number of points on the bottom was closer to the number on the top.