Oregon and Boise State

PeterRiportella

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it's not much of an improvement over Boise's set from last year since it's the exact same design, but at least it's majority school colors. I'm looking at you, Oregon.

Well, it's not much of an improvement over Boise's set from last year since it's the exact same design, but at least it's majority school colors. I'm looking at you, Oregon.

Actually, it's probably a good thing it's not in school colors. Mono green would be just their regular uniform. And can you imagine this set in mono yellow?

:puke:

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Mono green would be just their regular uniform. And can you imagine this set in mono yellow?

Either one would be a colossal improvement.

Mono green would be just their regular uniform. And can you imagine this set in mono yellow?

Either one would be a colossal improvement.

Mono green yes, but it would not be a pro combat. Really, you would like mono yellow? It would hurt my eyes, especially if Nike tried to pull of a mono volt look (oh god I don't want to think about that).

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I like Oregon's set...wish I could see em in person though.

I like them too and cannot wait to buy one!

Dude, pick one school and stick with it.

If it was proper Oregon yellow instead of volt, it would look great, as it would be in school colors.

We'll just agree to disagree on this. Yellow jerseys rarely look good (except when paired with a white helmet), especially monochrome. I can see wear you're getting at, but i think the assumption that it would automatically look good because it's a school color is off in this case.

I am a Kentucky season ticket holder and I love the CATS, but I also love to collect College and NFL jersey's. What is wrong with that?

spacer.png

I am a Kentucky season ticket holder and I love the CATS, but I also love to collect College and NFL jersey's. What is wrong with that?

Agreed. I've been a season ticket holder for the Ducks since 2004-5 season, but I frequently wear Ball State gear. I'm a Seahawks fan, but I feel that I look good in a Phillies jersey. It's not like I'm going to wear those to the games. They're just cloths.

If it was proper Oregon yellow instead of volt, it would look great, as it would be in school colors.

We'll just agree to disagree on this. Yellow jerseys rarely look good (except when paired with a white helmet), especially monochrome. I can see wear you're getting at, but i think the assumption that it would automatically look good because it's a school color is off in this case.

This is a great look for Oregon with a Yellow jersey:

105940790_display_image.jpg

thespleenenator said

Agreed. I've been a season ticket holder for the Ducks since 2004-5 season, but I frequently wear Ball State gear. I'm a Seahawks fan, but I feel that I look good in a Phillies jersey. It's not like I'm going to wear those to the games. They're just cloths.

Exactly!

spacer.png

Yeeeesh. I'm not sure I like either uniform at all. As Ice_Cap said, Boise's is soooo close to being good. The massively magnified Bronco is really uneccesary, and having it on only one side of the helmet isn't so great either. Two blue sleeves on the jerseys wouldve been a great improvement over just the one. Fix those problems, and you've got a nice uniform (I'm personally a sucker for stormtrooper uniforms).

And then there's that fargin' bastage Oregon....

I must've missed the memo that they changed thier name from "Ducks" to "Fighting Glowsticks". They've outdone themselves, that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived