Oregon and Boise State

PeterRiportella

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Oregon's set...wish I could see em in person though.

I like them too and cannot wait to buy one!

Dude, pick one school and stick with it.

Why? I've got degrees from more than one school...should I do the same? And, for that matter, I grew up rooting for a school that I ended up not attending. Am I obligated to stop rooting for them, as well?

Why? I've got degrees from more than one school...should I do the same? And, for that matter, I grew up rooting for a school that I ended up not attending. Am I obligated to stop rooting for them, as well?

No, but your situation is different. I don't think nuordr has said anything about attending more than one school.

No, but your situation is different. I don't think nuordr has said anything about attending more than one school.

People have multiple favorite teams dude. Just because you try to :censored: on anything not Arizona doesn't mean that you're more of a fan than him. I am the biggest Duck fan according to everyone who knows me yet I like WKU and Nova.

What does Arizona have to do with anything in this thread? You always bring Arizona up when criticizing me, even when it's completely irrelevant.

I just think that someone fanboying over a huge number of teams is weird. Obviously he's allowed to do whatever he likes, just as I'm allowed to think it's weird.

What does Arizona have to do with anything in this thread? You always bring Arizona up when criticizing me, even when it's completely irrelevant.

I just think that someone fanboying over a huge number of teams is weird. Obviously he's allowed to do whatever he likes, just as I'm allowed to think it's weird.

What does Oregon have to do with every uniform thread you enter? You of all people don't need to be lecturing me on bringing up a certain school often (which I really don't).

I brought it up as an example btw, if you actually read my post it would've made sense.

Is it just me, or does the Boise St logo look raised on the helmet?

Yeah, that certainly isn't just a decal.

Anything literally raised off the surface of the helmet would have to be illegal, wouldn't it?

Looks to me like it's a few separate decals that make up the entirety of the horse head. It looks like the thicker vinyl stock, obviously, but just a decal, nonetheless.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I thought oregon was green and yellow. This carbon bs needs to just go away.

The boise stuff is ok looking I guess. I really like those helmets and the gloves, but not sold on the non-balanced uniform.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

No, I have never said I attended more than one school. That has no meaning on this thread. I guess it would bug you to know that since the Browns left Cleveland in 1995 that I do not pull for one particular team in the NFL anymore. I just hate on the Cowboys, 49ers, and Raiders. Yet again, that has nothing to do with your point. My personal life is simply none of your business, it does not matter what college I attended for my Bachelor's and Master's degrees. What matters is that you are always starting arguments because people do not agree with everything you say. But guess what, people have different views and most of them will not agree, no matter the subject. Therefore, if I want to spend thousands of dollars on sports jerseys or clothing, then guess what? That is my business and not yours.

spacer.png

Archived