Texas Football Concept

thespleenenator

I noticed that Texas occasionally uses a sort of cream like color. So I incorporated that into their uniforms (with some "mild" changes obviously). TexasConcept-1.png

Also, should the ears stay or go?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I noticed that Texas occasionally uses a sort of cream like color. So I incorporated that into their uniforms (with some "mild" changes obviously). TexasConcept.png

Also, should the ears stay or go?

Make the helmet have a white logo on the side, add a pair of burnt orange pants and you have a winner.

spacer.png

Sorry, but as I've said before your presentation really lacks. Certain sections are left uncolored. There's inconsistent black lines on the pants stripes? Sloppiness is too distracting, especially if you're going to do something this out of the ordinary...it helps to make the concept look finished.

Sorry, but as I've said before your presentation really lacks. Certain sections are left uncolored. There's inconsistent black lines on the pants stripes? Sloppiness is too distracting, especially if you're going to do something this out of the ordinary...it helps to make the concept look finished.

Well of course some areas aren't colored. They're supposed to be white :P . The black lines are just outlines. I thought about getting rid of them, but then it would be hard to see the pant stripes.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

So you're saying that the nike logo on the jersey has a black outline and that the backside of the jersey is white? (hint: look at the area of the jersey inside the collar)

That's just part of the template. I could remove it, but it would look weird.

"Where, I don't see it, it's just part of the template! You guys just don't know-"

(Looks a little bit harder and sees inside of jersey) "Ohhhhhhh. Yeah I should fix that" :wacko:

Fixed

Again, you're getting sloppy. No one has called you on it yet-- but you need to trim those horns to fit on the helmet. As BraveBird said-- work on the presentation. If you look at the quote after the first post, you can see the horns sticking out the sides of the helmet...

Cream is generally used instead of white, not along side of it. Look at the "vintage white" NHL uniforms, or the MLB SF Giants or Phillies faux-back alt.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived