iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

GeauxColonels

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to request a BYU Cougars one. Preferrably using their "Stretch Y" logo in the front byu-logo.png and this wordmark in the back ground W1web.jpg

Sure thing. Just to clarify, do you want that specific version of the "Stretch Y" you posted or would just the normal logo found on their helmets suffice?

1316611140-byu-logo.gif

These look great! Thanks again.

I'm glad you like them. The throwback/Winter Classic wallpaper took a few hours to clean up the vector I produced since I couldn't find vectors of either logo anywhere.

gYH2mW9.png

I'd like to request a BYU Cougars one. Preferrably using their "Stretch Y" logo in the front byu-logo.png and this wordmark in the back ground W1web.jpg

Sure thing. Just to clarify, do you want that specific version of the "Stretch Y" you posted or would just the normal logo found on their helmets suffice?

1316611140-byu-logo.gif

These look great! Thanks again.

I'm glad you like them. The throwback/Winter Classic wallpaper took a few hours to clean up the vector I produced since I couldn't find vectors of either logo anywhere.

If you could use that specific version of the stretch Y i posted that would be great. If not then the other is just fine. Thanks!

Wow these are marvelous! May I have a white stripe with the double black hem striping on a red background?

This logo on the stripe http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/7/full/9fy12wi9aioaa119dzhpmucw7.gif

Blackhawks primary logo in the background. If it's not too much trouble it'd be awesome if you included the wordmark. Many thanks in advance!!

Midway.png

Wow these are marvelous! May I have a white stripe with the double black hem striping on a red background?

This logo on the stripe http://content.sportslogos.net/logos/1/7/full/9fy12wi9aioaa119dzhpmucw7.gif

Blackhawks primary logo in the background. If it's not too much trouble it'd be awesome if you included the wordmark. Many thanks in advance!!

Just to be sure I understand, you want the stripe to mimick the hem striping on the home sweaters, correct?

NHL-Chicago-Blackhawks-16-Andrew-Ladd-Authentic-Red-Home-Jersey-With-Stanley-Cup-Finals-Patch.jpg

And you'd like something similar to the image below (excluding the striping on there) as the sublimated background image, right?

Chicago%20Blackhawks%20-%20Flag%203x5.png

gYH2mW9.png

I know I said I was done, but I just need one more thing... Could you make the Oklahoma State one with the orange background, but make the background logo the one on the second and take the stripe logo from the second as well? And could the stripe be like the stripe on the football pants? If not, then white, grey or black; whichever looks best in your opinion. If you can't get to this that's cool. I really like these, they look great. Thanks again.

Like this?

One-1_Page_2.png

Archived