GeauxColonels

iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

Anyway I can request a Ottawa Senators, and a Toronto Blues Jays with the new logo?

Sure thing. I'll put those in my queue.

Anyway I can request a Ottawa Senators, and a Toronto Blues Jays with the new logo?

Sure thing. I'll put those in my queue.

much appreciated

Could you do red red wings background with this logo in the back:

t0bfnxnyyepeevf59neyubbeg.gif

And this logo on the stripe:

aygjgdxtxng8mgeyh3d0i1sc7.gif

Red as the background color and would it be possible to make the stripe a vintage white along with the white on the winged wheel logo? If that's too much it's fine.

I've got both vectors if you'd like me to send them to you

thanks!

It may have already been requested, but could I get the new Panthers logo against either a blue, silver or black background? I can send you the vector files if you need them.

Could you do red red wings background with this logo in the back:

t0bfnxnyyepeevf59neyubbeg.gif

And this logo on the stripe:

aygjgdxtxng8mgeyh3d0i1sc7.gif

Red as the background color and would it be possible to make the stripe a vintage white along with the white on the winged wheel logo? If that's too much it's fine.

I've got both vectors if you'd like me to send them to you

thanks!

It may have already been requested, but could I get the new Panthers logo against either a blue, silver or black background? I can send you the vector files if you need them.

Vectors would be great. Ideally, I would like them in SVG. But I can work with EPS if that's what you guys have. Send them here: GeauxColonels @ cox.net

Just forwarded you what I have.

A bit of a bump but, and a long request, but?please? :)

Can I get a yellow on blue and a blue on yellow with this on the stripe (just the P though), and this on the bottom,

White stripe on blue with this on the stripe and this on the bottom, and

Black stripe on purple with this on the stripe and this on the bottom.

Thank you a ton in advance.

Do you do wallpapers for Ipad as well?

I suppose I could...I never thought about adjusting this specific template for iPad. What do you have in mind?

I think that takes care of all of the requests up to this point. I made multiple of the Jazz request. I think that the mountain logo works better on the stripe with the old-school music logo better in the background. Hope I got everyone and gave them what they wanted. Let me know if not.

tabwpnhlsenators.th.png tabwpnhlsenatorsalt.th.png tabwpmlbbluejays.th.png

tabwpnhlredwingsvintage.th.png tabwpnflpanthers2012sil.th.png tabwpnflpanthers2012blu.th.png tabwpnflpanthers2012bla.th.png

Thanks a ton dude they all look great. One thing though, would it be possible to add the dot inside the wheel part of the logo? I don't think it would look good if I attempted to add it in paint lol.

tabwpnhlredwingsvintage.th.png

Thanks a ton dude they all look great. One thing though, would it be possible to add the dot inside the wheel part of the logo? I don't think it would look good if I attempted to add it in paint lol.

I'll get that fixed for you. Can't believe I missed that.

Can I get a CM Punk lockscreen wallpaper? I understand if you can't. Thanks

CM Punk

Maybe...if you explain what that is.

Try this

tabwpnhlredwingsvintage.th.png