iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

GeauxColonels

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work. Can I throw in a request for the Browns

Any specific logo(s) for the Browns?

This one would be great if you can make it work. Thanks again for Toledo. It looks great!

browns-mascot.jpg

Do you want that as the small logo? The sublimated logo on the bottom? Or as both logos?

gYH2mW9.png

1) Instead of using a single solid stripe, maybe create something similar to a striping pattern the team uses. Also I would end the stripe where the logo begins, kinda like the logo would be in motion. Also if you were to fade it from right to left, that would help the motion effect as well.

agreed. I'd like an Ohio State red one with the sleeve stripe, but instead of the middle stripe being red can it be gray? Also, underneath can you put "Shock The World" or "Block "O"". Thanks!

agreed. I'd like an Ohio State red one with the sleeve stripe, but instead of the middle stripe being red can it be gray? Also, underneath can you put "Shock The World" or "Block "O"". Thanks!

I saw this...but I'm not really doing any with sleeve/helmet stripes. I want to keep these simple with just the 2 color backgroud. I'll be happy to make one with "Shock the World" or "Block 'O'"...but I'll only have the "tab" look to them like all the others.

gYH2mW9.png

Really great, simple designs. You should really put them on a blog page and ask for donations. They look great.

By no means should you feel obliged, but if you have the opportunity, here are some University of Miami graphics (don't worry about it if you don't have the time):

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/university-of-miami-hurricanes

http://www.brandsoftheworld.com/logo/university-of-miami-hurricanes-1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Miami_Hurricanes_logo.svg

I saw this...but I'm not really doing any with sleeve/helmet stripes. I want to keep these simple with just the 2 color backgroud. I'll be happy to make one with "Shock the World" or "Block 'O'"...but I'll only have the "tab" look to them like all the others.

That works. Thanks

Great work. Can I throw in a request for the Browns

Any specific logo(s) for the Browns?

This one would be great if you can make it work. Thanks again for Toledo. It looks great!

browns-mascot.jpg

Do you want that as the small logo? The sublimated logo on the bottom? Or as both logos?

Both if you don't mind.

BB52Big.jpg

This is still active. Didn't want anyone to worry. I'm working on a concept right now for capitalcanuck's EPL uniform tournament. I was closed to finished last night when Inkscape froze on me and I lost 40 minutes of work. I'll be spending my time tonight wrapping that up. Then I'll get back on these requests.

TaylorGangorDie's Ohio State request will be first up.

gYH2mW9.png

Chicago Bears using the "C" logo instead of the "bear" logo. That would be awesome; thanks! ^_^

I typically try to use 2 logos if possible. Are you saying you want the "C" as both the small logo and the larger, sublimated logo?

Can you do the "C" logo as the small logo and this one for the larger, sublimated logo? I really hate that 'bear head' logo. Thanks! Great work on these!

Archived