iPhone Lockscreen Tab Wallpaper - UPDATED for requests!

GeauxColonels

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I request another UNC one, please? I'd like the bar logo to be the old interlocking NC and the sublimated to be the marching Rameses:

Marching Ram link

thumbncaspx.jpg

This is the only pic I could find of the retro NC.

I'm going to need a better version of the "NC" logo from the shirt to complete this.

gYH2mW9.png

Can I request another UNC one, please? I'd like the bar logo to be the old interlocking NC and the sublimated to be the marching Rameses:

Marching Ram link

thumbncaspx.jpg

I'm going to need a better version of the "NC" logo from the shirt to complete this.

Does this work?

42-33660-F.jpg

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Marching Ram link

thumbncaspx.jpg

Does this work?

42-33660-F.jpg

This MAY be good enough for me to use to create a vector version. I'll try to fool with it a bit this weekend.

gYH2mW9.png

Can I get one like the dark jersey in this pic? (logo centered on stripe)

Penguins27.png

I was actually serious about this.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

I just ordered my first iPhone, and these are really sharp!

I was wondering if you can possibly make a Temple Owls background? Thanks!

Sure. Any specific logo you want? Helmet logo? Owl head? Flying owl?

I like the Owl Head, but feel free to do it however you like! Appreciate it.

tabwptemple.th.png

gYH2mW9.png

Can I get one like the dark jersey in this pic? (logo centered on stripe)

Penguins27.png

I was actually serious about this.

I know you were. I had to decide whether or not I was going to make one since it doesn't fit into the "Tab" theme I have with this design. Someone very early on had asked for an Ohio State design using their sleeve stripe and I declined in order to make the request easier to handle since I was getting a good bit at a time. Since, the requests have slacked off and I'm caught up, I decided to make the Penguins request for you as well as an Ohio State design for the poster that requested something similar to this early on. Here they are:

stripewppenguinsretro.th.png stripewpohiost.th.png

gYH2mW9.png

stripewppenguinsretro.th.png

Thank you very much, sir.

I just ordered my first iPhone, and these are really sharp!

I was wondering if you can possibly make a Temple Owls background? Thanks!

Sure. Any specific logo you want? Helmet logo? Owl head? Flying owl?

I like the Owl Head, but feel free to do it however you like! Appreciate it.

tabwptemple.th.png

Very cool! Thanks a lot!

phillies_rotation_signature.png

Archived