Personal Logo

ricearoni1287

i like it alot,.. just saying the first thing i see is the R;.. if thats what you intended then great and also the D isnt clean as clearly

maybe if you thickin the line creating the D and moving it around alil then you can see it more.. because as of right now i see tR.. but mainly R

I really like the simplicity of it. Kind of retro-ish too. It's like a wax seal. The "d" line might be a tad bit thin. How does it look without it?

"tR" is definitely what comes through. I suppose another thought would be to implement a third color, perhaps to the right of the thin curved line so that the "D" stands out (and then you might consider making the outer ring another color as well, to match the "D").

Having suggested that, I still like the simplicity of the two colors, though as is the thin line could be a little bit distracting.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will try out some of those when I have time..

Last night I started working on my portfolio re-design and I came up with some colors that look sharp with the logo. A little out there, but it works.

tr2.jpg

just a suggestion.. but also what u could do is attach the right leg of the R and stem of the t together and fill in the space of the D white and have the rest of the circle red or green(or anycolor u want)

this is what i mean if u didnt understand.. someonee.png

i think it hints the D more or that is where u can add the third color

My thought was it looked like a Japanese character, which one I don't know. That thin line does not help, and really should be ditched. Just stick with TR as your initials and that logo really works especially in red and black, because it looks like a Japanese character and that makes the logo more interesting and gives it character. Having the interesting logo will give you credibility as a designer and actually will make people ask about the logo and if you know Japanese. If you can get people talking to you about your design, then you're a step ahead of a lot of designers. That logo on a silver business card with pure black and maybe a metallic red would look stunning with just your info next to the logo.

Archived