Logo Database Updates

GatorHunter

I give credit for the moderators that are trying to keep the Logo Database up to date. I have noticed that they have been updating it daily and a great job they have been doing, but I have a suggestion to speed up the process.

Instead of having 2 or 3, or how ever many moderators are updating the logos, why not have a way for members of the forum to help out. I know that I have re-created a few logos because I needed a better quality logo than what was provided here. So if I have already re-created it, why have the moderators do the job again. Why not have a way so members can submit better quality logos, then have the moderators approve it, and add to the database, instead of the moderators doing all the work.

Of course there would need to be standards, like submitting the logo in a size range, transparent, but the finial quality of the work would be determined by the moderators.

I have also noticed that some of the date may be mislabeled, you can also get this info from the members, along with a link of the resource they member got the info from, to validate the correctness of the dates.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Who do we even contact about updating the logos? I've used the form a couple of times to update Valparaiso's logos that were updated over a year ago and they haven't been changed. I think a thread could be helpful, given the only posts are pictures of correct size. But I'm not trying to tell anyone how to run their website.

Archived