Madden 12 Jerseys

DOech714

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like they did a damn good job. Nothing is missing, from what I looked through. They fixed a lot of errors with stuff as well. I know my Falcons' unis were always messed up (throwback fm was black, no white pants with black piping), but they fixed that.

I noticed that, as well. One of the best uniforms of all-time, IMO.

The Patriots' AFL pants are screwed up, which s odd because they were correct the previous two years.

EA really needs to revamp the uniform selection. Why are there two sets of New York Titans unis (with and without AFL patch)??

And the player doing stretches is so freaking dumb.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

I know it is so trivial that they would never give it a thought, but it always bugs me that they don't allow a separate font for sleeve/shoulder numbers, particularly for the Bears. It looks like the players are wearing cheap replica jerseys. The Bears' sleeve font is so different from the front font.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Browns are missing the orange pants and throwback helmet should be single white stripe and numbers. But im not goning to lie the brown pants look sick with brown and orange jerseys

I don't like the monochrome brown look, but in Madden 11 I tried the orange jersey and brown pants look and thought it looked great.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Browns are missing the orange pants and throwback helmet should be single white stripe and numbers. But im not goning to lie the brown pants look sick with brown and orange jerseys

ageed. makes you wonder bout them in real life...

I don't like the monochrome brown look, but in Madden 11 I tried the orange jersey and brown pants look and thought it looked great.

Can you post a picture? I'd like to see that.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

From my quick browsing...

nothing new, just fixes like the gray mask on the throwback Packers, Vikings, Falcons (were all team color instead of "throwback gray"), Bucs throwbacks now have an orange mask (instead of incorrect red) and socks with stripes. All others are the same.

Some are still mislabeled like the 60 or 70s Oilers are ones Moon wore. Some fashions are still there: gold rams, black bucs, silver raiders.

The Cards blacks are labeled 2010 black. Did they ditch them?

Some are "hidden" because the only way to get to them is by manually selecting them: black bucs, bills new blue pants

Some defaults are incorrect like Dolphins road is white/white and white/aqua is an alt. Jets road is white/green and white/white is alt.

Some are forced fakes like Lions/Jaguars black jerseys paired with current helmet/pants.

Unless I missed a hidden one or new one, nothing is new. AFLs are still included. Some are redundant like Jets blue retro is their Titan set, but you can select AFL home and get the same jersey, but with a patch.

KISSwall09.jpg

From my quick browsing...

nothing new, just fixes like the gray mask on the throwback Packers, Vikings, Falcons (were all team color instead of "throwback gray"), Bucs throwbacks now have an orange mask (instead of incorrect red) and socks with stripes. All others are the same.

Some are still mislabeled like the 60 or 70s Oilers are ones Moon wore. Some fashions are still there: gold rams, black bucs, silver raiders.

The Cards blacks are labeled 2010 black. Did they ditch them?

Some are "hidden" because the only way to get to them is by manually selecting them: black bucs, bills new blue pants

Some defaults are incorrect like Dolphins road is white/white and white/aqua is an alt. Jets road is white/green and white/white is alt.

Some are forced fakes like Lions/Jaguars black jerseys paired with current helmet/pants.

Unless I missed a hidden one or new one, nothing is new. AFLs are still included. Some are redundant like Jets blue retro is their Titan set, but you can select AFL home and get the same jersey, but with a patch.

Black Bucs? Did I miss something?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

BlazerBlaze, the Bucs had a black alternate jersey prior to the Bucco Bruce throwback. They just never wore them on the field. Unlike others, this was not intended to be a fashion jersey. Reebok created them when they made the white pants.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived