Madden 12 Jerseys

DOech714

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and i take it for my Eagles, its Green home, white away, black alt, 60s kelly green and yellow/blue jerseys for the throwbacks. i really want the 90s kelly green jerseys

Those are indeed the uniforms for the Eagles. All midnight green is also an option. The guys at Madden really need to include the Cunningham set, as well as the Jaworski set, among many others that need to be added.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Browns are missing the orange pants and throwback helmet should be single white stripe and numbers. But im not goning to lie the brown pants look sick with brown and orange jerseys

I don't like the monochrome brown look, but in Madden 11 I tried the orange jersey and brown pants look and thought it looked great.

Can you post a picture? I'd like to see that.

madden_orangebrown-1.png

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Did they add the Marino-era Dolphins uniforms or is the '72 style still the only throwback option?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm not 100% but something seems to be off with the font of the numbers or maybe it's just the angle. It seems to have more of a shadow outline to it.

You're right. Madden has been using the Dolphins number font for the Browns orange jerseys for a few years now.

Dolphins:

Dolphins+orange_jerseys.jpg

Browns:

ClevelandBrowns_orange_jersey_inside.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'm not 100% but something seems to be off with the font of the numbers or maybe it's just the angle. It seems to have more of a shadow outline to it.

You're right. Madden has been using the Dolphins number font for the Browns orange jerseys for a few years now.

Dolphins:

Dolphins+orange_jerseys.jpg

Browns:

ClevelandBrowns_orange_jersey_inside.jpg

No.

Madden has the correct Browns orange alternate numbers.

orangealt-1.png

51773125_display_image.jpg?1287247470

It's a shame Butch Davis didn't like the orange socks and they never made it on to the field.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

No.

Actually LEWJ was right, they are wrong, your own screenshot proves that. Look at the 23 in the bottom right corner of that Madden screenshot and compare the 2 to the 2 from your pictures of the real jerseys, they are different. Like LEWJ said, Madden used the Dolphins font, when they should have just added a drop shadow to the Browns normal font.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

No.

Actually LEWJ was right, they are wrong, your own screenshot proves that. Look at the 23 in the bottom right corner of that Madden screenshot and compare the 2 to the 2 from your pictures of the real jerseys, they are different. Like LEWJ said, Madden used the Dolphins font, when they should have just added a drop shadow to the Browns normal font.

When playing Madden 11 and 12, the font numbers on the Browns' former oragne alternate look exactly like the Couch jersey I own and the Jeff Garcia pic I provided. I don't see the difference. The Browns' orange jersey/Dolphins fonts are almost identical anyways. Like I said, I'm not seeing the difference. Maybe the Madden screenshot I provided is a bad example for some on here...I dunno what to say.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

When playing Madden 11 and 12, the font numbers on the Browns' former oragne alternate look exactly like the Couch jersey I own and the Jeff Garcia pic I provided. I don't see the difference. The Browns' orange jersey/Dolphins fonts are almost identical anyways. Like I said, I'm not seeing the difference. Maybe the Madden screenshot I provided is a bad example for some on here...I dunno what to say.

They are talking about the actual font, not the color and shadow. The Browns never used a diagonal 2, they had a horizontal crossbar like the picture of Couch you posted. So either the screen shot you posted is incorrect or the font they used for the Browns is off.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

They are talking about the actual font, not the color and shadow. The Browns never used a diagonal 2, they had a horizontal crossbar like the picture of Couch you posted. So either the screen shot you posted is incorrect or the font they used for the Browns is off.

Exactly.

Number-comparison.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Archived