Madden 12 Jerseys

DOech714

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When playing Madden 11 and 12, the font numbers on the Browns' former oragne alternate look exactly like the Couch jersey I own and the Jeff Garcia pic I provided. I don't see the difference. The Browns' orange jersey/Dolphins fonts are almost identical anyways. Like I said, I'm not seeing the difference. Maybe the Madden screenshot I provided is a bad example for some on here...I dunno what to say.

They are talking about the actual font, not the color and shadow. The Browns never used a diagonal 2, they had a horizontal crossbar like the picture of Couch you posted. So either the screen shot you posted is incorrect or the font they used for the Browns is off.

i c, my bad

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Browns are missing the orange pants and throwback helmet should be single white stripe and numbers. But im not goning to lie the brown pants look sick with brown and orange jerseys

I don't like the monochrome brown look, but in Madden 11 I tried the orange jersey and brown pants look and thought it looked great.

Can you post a picture? I'd like to see that.

madden_orangebrown-1.png

Thank you sir.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Just got my copy yesterday and I must say, the Bills uniforms, if you use the 90's Red Bills helmet with the current jersey and pants, the uniform looks fantastic. They should have keep the red helmet.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Johnny-

Are those the current 49ers secret white pants you told us about or are they from 1996? The 96 set didn't have gold stripes between the red and black. If those are the current pants, hopefully they meet the same fate as the Jaguars' teal pants.

The 49ers never wore those. It's basically their previous gold pants, but white.

Go A's!

Johnny-

Are those the current 49ers secret white pants you told us about or are they from 1996? The 96 set didn't have gold stripes between the red and black. If those are the current pants, hopefully they meet the same fate as the Jaguars' teal pants.

They are part of the current uni set. Whether or not they ever show up on Sundays is an unknown.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

This isn't really uniform related, but I had to share...

FreFM.jpg

More Sports games should do this.

NBA 2K11 (and I presume the upcoming 2K12) does this better than any game. Their holiday presentation is fantastic, with dynamic commentary as an added bonus. They've got specific graphics for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's day, and Easter. It really makes a difference when it comes to being immersed in a franchise mode.

Sounds like pretty minimal updates, other than the new Bills unis. It appears they've given up adding any new throwbacks just for the hell of it. Unless a team officially adds a throwback to be seen on the field, EA isn't putting any effort into adding unis. And frankly, stuff like the Jets throwback with and without the AFL logo is just plain lazy and unnecessary. I know the Jets wore them previous to the AFL anniversary, but really how many of us care about that to the point they want both available in the game?

For me, if they just added some (8-10?) new throwbacks every year, without subtracting non-redundant ones and didn't change the game, I'd buy Madden every year the week it comes out. Now, I usually get it every other year. Heck, they could make them available for purchase online throughout the year, so people like us can get them and those that could care less could buy the game for less. One can dream.

savedpictures013-1.jpg

FreFM.jpg

NBA 2K11 (and I presume the upcoming 2K12) does this better than any game. Their holiday presentation is fantastic, with dynamic commentary as an added bonus. They've got specific graphics for Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, the New Year, Valentine's Day, Saint Patrick's day, and Easter. It really makes a difference when it comes to being immersed in a franchise mode.

Yeah, 2K11 was really good at that, Madden's turned it up this year with the Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that for Christmas time, and MLB The Show's cool with the pink bats for Mother's Day, light blue armbands for Father's Day, and everyone wearing 42's on Jackie Robinson Day. Really cool direction we're seeing sports games heading in terms of the "little things"

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

FreFM.jpg

Yeah, 2K11 was really good at that, Madden's turned it up this year with the Breast Cancer Awareness Month and that for Christmas time, and MLB The Show's cool with the pink bats for Mother's Day, light blue armbands for Father's Day, and everyone wearing 42's on Jackie Robinson Day. Really cool direction we're seeing sports games heading in terms of the "little things"

There are even non-sports games that have done this in the past....

But it still looks good.

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Archived