Good place to get Jersey Re-Numbered

Anubis2051

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you out there get jerseys re-numbered, or order blanks to get them numbered personally. I have an old Yankees BP jersey that I would like to get "21" added too, and an old Rangers Jagr jersey that I would like to get redone. Does anyone know anywhere that I can get that done at good quality relatively inexpensively? Thanks guys!

Anubis.png

Hey guys,

I know a lot of you out there get jerseys re-numbered, or order blanks to get them numbered personally. I have an old Yankees BP jersey that I would like to get "21" added too, and an old Rangers Jagr jersey that I would like to get redone. Does anyone know anywhere that I can get that done at good quality relatively inexpensively? Thanks guys!

Usually a local sporting goods team dealer would be able to do it relativly cheap. Youll want to avoid national chains like Dick's or Foot Locker as they do not sell team goods. Youll want to look for someone who actually sells uniforms to schools and you would have better luck with a smaller local business as opposed to a multistate team dealer as they do not like to do 1 or 2 jerseys at a time. You might want to look into a dry cleaner / embroidery shop / seamstress. They will somtimes do sewing work on uniforms as well. Hope this helps

Archived