Team Facebook Banners

RedFalcon7

pretty sweet, do i need to post the pictures or can i just give you the names, cus i really have no preference as to wat pictures are used

but i would like an ohio state, with Jim Tressel, Troy Smith and Archie Griffin, Woody Hayes :grin:

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty sweet, do i need to post the pictures or can i just give you the names, cus i really have no preference as to wat pictures are used

but i would like an ohio state, with Jim Tressel, Troy Smith and Archie Griffin, Woody Hayes :grin:

well i usually ask people to post the pictures because i think im a little too picky, so it takes me a long time to find what i think are the perfect ones. then the banner comes out looking just the way i want it to. but the problem is, its your banner and i want you to love it.

also, when you get the pictures, it only takes me 10 to 15 minutes to produce one of these. otherwise it's much longer. so i could find the pictures if you like, but i like to involve the recipient in the project as well so its up to you ultimately.

wow, that's way more yellow than i intended...

VikingsBanner.jpg

VikingsBanner1.jpgVikingsBanner2.jpgVikingsBanner3.jpgVikingsBanner4.jpgVikingsBanner5.jpg

That is awesome! Thank you so much!

And I like McNabb but those are my four favorite players on the team.

Thanks again!

hey, i didnt see this originally. im glad you liked it! but honestly, i couldnt look at it anymore. i hope you like the update.

well i usually ask people to post the pictures because i think im a little too picky, so it takes me a long time to find what i think are the perfect ones. then the banner comes out looking just the way i want it to. but the problem is, its your banner and i want you to love it.

also, when you get the pictures, it only takes me 10 to 15 minutes to produce one of these. otherwise it's much longer. so i could find the pictures if you like, but i like to involve the recipient in the project as well so its up to you ultimately.

Ok ill post the pictures in about 5 minutes

#RaiderUp

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

#RaiderUp

sorry guys, ive been running into some computer problems lately. im glad these are still generating some buzz and im still enjoying making them, so im going to try to get back to them as soon as possible.

tee, is it alright if i use mario williams instead of jj watt?

and 16kid, great pictures, i'll get to yours when possible. green and white or green and black?

thanks for understanding, guys.

Archived