My Fictional University

oaklandhusker

Take more time on your concept. Just because you have MS Paint doesn't mean you can't make good logos.

I know. I can't make good logos because this is my first attempt. While MS paint does have an impact on how good you can get, it's mostly because I'm not very good. That's actually why I chose to do a university, because it's one project that will give me a lot of practice with all kinds of templates and types of logos. I just need advice on how to improve my paint skills.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

Come on, dude. Let's be real.

1. No logos. at all. you just paint bucketed the whole thing

2. No baseball jersey has ever looked like that

3. It just doesnt look good.

My suggestions: Make the uniform white (assuming its a home uni, i honestly have no idea) and throw in little hints of maroon and blue. Stripes along the sleeve cuffs, pant sides, and placket on the front would look good. Maybe do a vest if you want that much maroon. Also, I'd just ditch the lighter blue, its way too similar to the other one.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Okay. So I've seen a couple of similar concepts here on the boards. This is going to be my first project seen all the way through, and I hope you all enjoy it.

I have decided to create a university in my hometown of Spuyten Duyvil, a region of the Bronx. Look it up on wikipedia. My university's sports teams are known as the SDU Spitting Devils,

which comes from the areas name, which translate loosely into the phrase, "spitting devil." The University uses colors dubbed "devil red," "river blue," and "spitting blue."

Academic Logo:

SDUacademiclogo.png

color scheme:

SDUcolors.png

Next up: sports logos and baseball uniforms.

C&C?

My old stomping grounds! Get a slice at Jasper's Pizza for me :)

Archived