Chicago White Sox

NDwas

This is my concept. Notice a few things:

1. Actually white socks.

2. I changed it to the old fashioned stockings.

4. I referenced the Chicago flag in the primary (the stars).

3. I did this in Microsoft Paint, so it is sloppy.

I was bored. I really like your concept as well as the surrent White Sox one, but I just felt like spicing things up a bit.

CWS_logos.png

friends dont let friends threadjack

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

I'm intrigued by the first set on the top with the white letters and numbers outlined in black. I think they're cool, but idk how good they would look on the field and on camera. It looks cool, but I imagine I would react the same way I do when I see the Braves and Rays navy blue alts with the navy blue numbers. I also think the gray road uni with the White letters and numbers is interesting, but they might look funny in actuality. Maybe not though.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the white cap/no pinstripe jerseys. Both of them. I like the one with the Sox logo as a primary home and the White Sox script as an alternate or something. Love them. Even if they were also worn with the current black caps (with the Whites as oft-used alternates or something). I think that is by far the BEST White Sox set I've ever seen.

What I'm particularly curious about is the Sox. I would assume that everybody, and if not then definitely most people, would agree that the White Sox should have white socks. But having solid white socks just wouldn't look right with white pants, especially if the player was wearing their socks high. I think white Sox with either black and white or black and gray (or black, white, and gray) stripes at the top similar to the Cardinal's socks/Rays socks & stirrups/old Red Sox socks (prior to switching solid red socks in 2003) would be best. I'm curious to see how it would actually look though, and I'm horrible with graphics and photoshop and such. If maybe you could put something like that together to accompany the sets (or at least just the no-pinstripe set) so we could see how they would look on a player who wears high socks, that would be awesome.

Archived