Realignment

johnrafael

@AnythingChicago: Football as Football. If was Soccer, I would say (or type) S-O-C-C-E-R.

@crashcarson15: Realignment. I need your advice. then, if the original Alignment have some problem, I proceed with the "REALIGNMENT", OK? The Objective is make a Realignment, if needed.

After all questions solved, turn back to the main way.

What is the point of the alignment - countries that are close to each other geographically, or countries that are of a similar standard, or countries that have some sort of traditional bond. You original question seems very vague ... perhaps you could provide some clarification before asking for opinions?

After find all the archives I need to start a Football Fantasy League, I will create the Main Post. Meanwhile I've not concept, would like with some advice at this realignment. National teams.

jrb2i1.jpg

Why Israel and Chile? Those countries are pretty small and irrelevant compared to some of the others.

OK, let's explain some more. I planned explain itt in the Concept topic... :Oo:

Division 1: Better teams. The Division 1 six are the teams with more experience in IFAF World Championship.

Division 2: Second Tier teams. some of that have appeared in a World Championship.

Division 3: Nations with no appearances in a World Championship, but members of IFAF and Regularly playing.

Israel is the 3rd team in Asia, and Chile, Brazil and Uruguay are in grown moments in South America.

But If someone can suggest me a new team, I can drop Chile.

I would make your league play the first season with the three divisions set geographically by coastal longitude.

And then apply the 3 tier division scheme the following season based on the first year's standings.

(EX: The second season begins with the best teams in Div. 1.

The best teams from the first season begin the second season in division 1, and at the end of season 2, the worst team from Div. 1 gets bumped down to Div. 2, The BEST team from Div. 2 advances to Div. 1. The worst team from Div. 2 gets bumped down to Div.3, the BEST team from Div. 3 advances to Div. 2)

I would make your league play the first season with the three divisions set geographically by coastal longitude.

And then apply the 3 tier division scheme the following season based on the first year's standings.

(EX: The second season begins with the best teams in Div. 1.

The best teams from the first season begin the second season in division 1, and at the end of season 2, the worst team from Div. 1 gets bumped down to Div. 2, The BEST team from Div. 2 advances to Div. 1. The worst team from Div. 2 gets bumped down to Div.3, the BEST team from Div. 3 advances to Div. 2)

Discard a Promotion-Relegation System and Use something like continental division.

Something Like this?

Group A: America

Brazil

Canada

Chile

Mexico

USA

Group B: Northern Europe

Denmark

Sweden

Finland

Great Britain