EPL Kits Premier League

capitalcanuck

I'll take the QPR.

Do us proud, and go outside the box with at least one of them.

I don't know how i missed this thread for so long, i would have chosen either QPR or AFC Wimbledon.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm still waiting on a template to show up. I'll get it as soon as i possibly can.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I'll take the QPR.

I don't know how i missed this thread for so long, i would have chosen either QPR or AFC Wimbledon.

dont worry after this is a champions league OR euro 2012 one

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

I just got the template. Time to Watford it up.

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

I'll take the QPR.

Was thinking about that (the CL), would you do winners, this seasons group stage? Could be some interesting teams and designs there.

Is anyone able to vote in the 2nd match? It's telling me that I already voted...but I haven't for the 2nd match-up.

What happened was instead of creating a new poll, he used the setup from the Manchester voting but reset the numbers. Pretty much if you voted before you can't vote again.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

I'll take the QPR.

Yeh AFC Wimbeldon are in Div 2 i think?

How about an Isles off. All teams on the British and Irish Isles against each other?

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

So are we going to get the poll fixed? I'd really like to be able to vote on this match-up. Also, I think all of the designs should remain somewhere in the thread once the voting has ceased on that match-up. This gives each entrant a little bit of credit ongoing and they could possibly get some valuable feedback from others.

gYH2mW9.png

So are we going to get the poll fixed? I'd really like to be able to vote on this match-up. Also, I think all of the designs should remain somewhere in the thread once the voting has ceased on that match-up. This gives each entrant a little bit of credit ongoing and they could possibly get some valuable feedback from others.

This.

koizim said:

COYS and Go Sox

This.

co-signed.

Archived