Finally! Some of my action templates for public consumption...

robbman21

Well here they are folks...after nearly three years I'm finally releasing some of my action player templates that I created for the Alternate Universe NFL series, starting with the first quarterback template. I am including all of the variations that I have made of this template in the different uniform cuts, as well as different options for facemask, shoes, sock length, wristbands, and gradient options for the socks and football to give a more realistic look. Anyone wanting this can either PM me or post a reply with their email address of preference. The file is Illustrator CS3 and the numbering will only work if you have Eriq Jaffe's NFL fonts installed. I do not have a paint version of this template. I'm working on compiling all of the RB variations into one file now and they'll be posted soon. Enjoy!!

QBTemplates.png

98Falcons.png

Here's the TE/DE template. Basically a flipped and stretched version of the RB template, it features a few different options such as a bigger lineman style facemask and new tape/wristband options. The team templates featured are the Texans, Bears, Eagles, Raiders, Chiefs, Panthers, and I threw in Jeremy Shockey himself - complete with tattoos - for good measure. Enjoy! (comment or PM with your email address for the AI file).

TEDETemplate.png

98Falcons.png

Figured these would go over much better than they have. Guess everyone's interested in the photoshop templates now, which is cool, they're some great stuff...either way they're here now for anyone who wants them =)

98Falcons.png

I'd love an .svg file of these... And if I remember correctly you have a kick ass baseball template you used too, could I get that in .svg too? Thanks man! Once again awesome work, and I must agree the alternate universe was one of the best series on ccslc..

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Wow, thats a really good template right there. Im now just getting the hang of Inkscape and IMO it really helps some of us teenage artists out. Well done robb.

Thanks so much...glad you guys like them and glad I finally got to a point to where I could share them with everyone.

And Brave, what you've done is AWESOME! I couldn't even see my template when I looked at how you had put everything together...nicely done!

98Falcons.png

Put them in there own files if as all possible! Great job

though robbman,

And brave awesome job!

I'm confused...you want me to put each individual variation into it's own file? If so, that becomes 17 different files from these three.

98Falcons.png

Archived