Capgeek.com Trade Machine

BLUELANDbeliever

I have discovered a new addiction...the capgeek trade machine. Here is the first mock trade i did using this tool: http://www.capgeek.com/trade_machine.php?team1=7&team2=26&team-7-players[]=1536&team-7-players[]=342&team-7-players[]=346&team-7-non_roster-players[]=372&team-7-non_roster-players[]=1739&team-7-non_roster-players[]=363&team-26-players[]=483&team-26-players[]=1047&team-26-players[]=694&team-26-non_roster-players[]=592&team-26-non_roster-players[]=1216&team-26-non_roster-players[]=1353&CompleteTradeButton

Give it a crack, i wanna see what havoc people can come up with using this tool. (by the way, i know im over the cap, thats not my point in using the tool)

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

That seems like a very large and random trade.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

That seems like a very large and random trade.

It was. Putting my favorite thrashers Jets into the pens system and dumping pens players that im not so hot about. Like i said, all about fun

FTFY

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

"FTFY" is even more annoying than "This."

Gaustad for Stalberg str8 ^ still has the Sabres 2.1 over the cap. They're gonna have to bury people or trade for picks/prospects. Gotta say, though, we're living in a wonderful world where the team that's dangerously over the ridiculously high salary cap is freakin' Buffalo.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived