Baseball Cap Stickers

nmsuaggie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding the coloured hats, some are acceptable in my view. For example, this isn't too bad. But this is just atrocious.

I have no clue how to to take this.

I have no clue what you are implying.

They look equally atrocious.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Regarding the coloured hats, some are acceptable in my view. For example, this isn't too bad. But this is just atrocious.

OK, the Dodgers wasn't a perfect example. But IMO one solid colour, or in this case, 2 similar ones, (though the pattern looks bad, make it solid beige and it's pretty nice) is better than 50 neon shiny things that looks like a Jahgee concept really bad.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

If I'm buying a new era, it's only going to be an "worn on the field" authentic. I never understood why new era does such crazy things with their hats and have MLB caps in every color combination. Seeing a Tribe cap in black and yellow made me want to throw up! blasphemy

Stickers and a flat brim makes people look like white trash. Might as well be wearing a wife beater and jorts down to your ankles.

People in the hip hop industry don't even keep them on anymore. It's refreshing, I just hope people notice that soon! I don't see jay-z or lil wayne keeping stickers on their caps?

I'm just going to ask the question that immediately pops into my mind, "So if someone of a different colored skin is wearing a cap with the stickers on it and a flat brim, are they 'white trash?'" To me "white trash" is well, white. I ask this because I see people of all colors and races wearing this style of hat. As far as for me, I take the stickers off. I find it weird that people want to leave them on, but that's their choice. Just out of curiosity, doesn't this subject come up once or twice a year?

For the hats that are different color, I am not against them. As long as it works with the rest of the outfit you're wearing, I can live with it.

As for the stickers, I take all of them off except for the hologram underneath the bill. When I buy new pants, I take the sticker off it that says the size. I do that with shirts I buy. And I do that with ALL other clothing I buy, including hats.

Go A's!

When I got my first 59/50 I kept the stickers on, but took them all off because I didn't feel it was necessary, pretty much. I slighty bend my bill because I like the way it looks on me; not too curved but not flat. I personally think its a fasion fad and eventually it will fade like all other fads. I mean I can't remember when keeping the stickers on the hat became popular. I am guessing it's when new era brought out the 59/50, not I'm not sure. All together, I'm a fense sitter and would rock either or but perfer no stix. (For the record, I'm 20)

Whenever I buy a cap the first thing I do is remove all the stickers. I don't need everyone knowing my head size and I also don't need to go around advertising New Era. I once asked someone why they kept the stickers on, and they said it was to show the cap was authentic, but you can tell a hat's authenticity by the quality of the hat.

As for the non team color caps I never wear them, but if the cap looks alright I'm fine if other people do.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

I am less against non-on field hats, as long as they remain team colors than I am for completely randomly colored "fresh" hats. For example... the Indians C hat... If the hat was red with a white C, or Navy with a cream colored C, I don't really care, because at least its team colors. But when its like a purple hat with a green C... it just makes me wonder why someone would ever wear it.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I keep the small hologram sticker under the bill on all of my caps. 59Fifty, Franchise, whatever. Not sure why, it's just something I've always done.

I used to do this as well. I liked how the hologram sticker looked, but I now realize it looks kind of bad on the cap, so I keep all of my stickers on a sheet of paper.

RS-1.png?t=1312302854Bruins.png?t=1312302924Pats3.png?t=1312302963Cel.png?t=1312303005

Archived