Baseball Cap Stickers

nmsuaggie

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't keep the sticker on it but I'm not particularly "annoyed" by people who don't remove it. I mean, it's just some sad sheeple following the trend. The sticker-on-cap thing will die out soon.

The same way today's youth mocks the 80s and 90s, the kids of tomorrow will surely have a laugh at today's generation (not just for the sticker-on-caps).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

I don't keep the sticker on it but I'm not particularly "annoyed" by people who don't remove it. I mean, it's just some sad sheeple following the trend. The sticker-on-cap thing will die out soon.

The same way today's youth mocks the 80s and 90s, the kids of tomorrow will surely have a laugh at today's generation (not just for the sticker-on-caps).

Has there ever been a generation that hasn't been looked back and laughed at? It's just how things work.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

If I'm buying a new era, it's only going to be an "worn on the field" authentic. I never understood why new era does such crazy things with their hats and have MLB caps in every color combination.

THIS

If I'm spending the money on the 59/50, I'd want to get the version the players wear on the field, not some crappy color that's not even associated with a team. Even if I get a fashion cap, with a design or whatever on it, I don't divert from that team's color.

spacer.png

Has there ever been a generation that hasn't been looked back and laughed at? It's just how things work.

ch20520teddy20boys202.jpg

Those '50s cats knew where it was at.

I keep the brim flat (I look ridiculous in a curved brim), but I always take the sticker off.

If you think you look good in a flat brim, take it from me, you don't.

EVERYONE looks ridiculous in a flat brim.

I have an abnormally shaped head, so a flat brim is about the only thing that kinda, sorta, looks half-way somewhat decent.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I keep the brim flat (I look ridiculous in a curved brim), but I always take the sticker off.

If you think you look good in a flat brim, take it from me, you don't.

EVERYONE looks ridiculous in a flat brim.

^ Ooooooooooooooooookay. Apparently Sports Billy is the All-Knowing Master.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I'm not going voice my opinion over wearing/not wearing a sticker, but this is what gets me......why do you and others care? Why do people get "annoyed" and call someone a "douchebag" if the sticker is on? Who gives a #$%^? I could care less if someone has the sticker on or off. I'm not them, I'm myself. I only care how I dress.

People need to get over themselves and their holier-than-thou views of others.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

I'm not going voice my opinion over wearing/not wearing a sticker, but this is what gets me......why do you and others care? Why do people get "annoyed" and call someone a "douchebag" if the sticker is on? Who gives a #$%^? I could care less if someone has the sticker on or off. I'm not them, I'm myself. I only care how I dress.

Simple question: Have you medicated yourself?

Simple question: Have you medicated yourself?

Explain.....

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

Everyone needs to stop worrying about other people. If you like it curved, wear it curved. If you like it flat, wear it flat. For those of you hating on people wearing it a certain way, who are you to say that they're wearing it "wrong" or they look stupid. I'm sure those people you're pointing fingers at are saying the same thing about how you wear you stuff. Just be your own person and do what you want.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived