Where to find Bowling Green helmet decals

bucknut40

The only ones you'll find are the more popular teams. If you want BG's your best bet is to try to get a hold of BG's equipment room and see if they will let you buy a set.

Thats what I've found,and when I contacted the school I was told NCAA rules didnt allow them to give them away

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

That's not true or I'm special because I am getting the Kent State logos when they come play Kansas State. I did work st Kent State during college, but there's no NCAA rule.

yeah I've heard people on here all the time say they get them from schools, so I didn't think so either. Unless its a recent change or something and BG didn't know, thats my thought

#RaiderUp

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

What would probably more accurate is they can't give out helmet decals to recruitable age student-athletes. Anyone else it would not be an issue.

The only ones you'll find are the more popular teams. If you want BG's your best bet is to try to get a hold of BG's equipment room and see if they will let you buy a set.

Thats what I've found,and when I contacted the school I was told NCAA rules didnt allow them to give them away

mizzoufb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What would probably more accurate is they can't give out helmet decals to recruitable age student-athletes. Anyone else it would not be an issue.

Yeah that makes sense actually, when I asked I was a senior in H.S so thats probably it.

#RaiderUp

Archived