Croatian Knights

kc51design

OK, Croatian Knights are national team in Australian Rules football. Current Euro Cup champions (9 a side) and 5th in European Championship (18 a side). WE didn't make it to International Cup (World Cup) in Melbourne just recently due to lack of finances.

Few days ago I designed a new logo for the Knights. The old one I designed 6 years ago and I thought it is dated and needs a replacement. I was really happy with results and was sure teammates will like it too. But to my surprise majority opted for old one. I understand they are sentimentally connected, but I gave them samples of other teams winning then changing log, then winning again.

So I ask you, which one would you pick, which one you like better and why.

KnightsBattle.jpg

The A is current logo, the B is what I'm trying to become a new logo.

Here are old colors on new logo. I have to say I prefer silver Knight version, it's monochromatic, but still bolder then blue and gold one.

The CAAF stands for Croatian Association of Australian Football, that's federation logo, while Knights is national team logo

CK2.jpg

Our sites:

www.footycroatia.com

www.imasmuda.com - "imas muda" means "got balls?"

OK, Croatian Knights are national team in Australian Rules football. Current Euro Cup champions (9 a side) and 5th in European Championship (18 a side). WE didn't make it to International Cup (World Cup) in Melbourne just recently due to lack of finances.

Few days ago I designed a new logo for the Knights. The old one I designed 6 years ago and I thought it is dated and needs a replacement. I was really happy with results and was sure teammates will like it too. But to my surprise majority opted for old one. I understand they are sentimentally connected, but I gave them samples of other teams winning then changing log, then winning again.

So I ask you, which one would you pick, which one you like better and why.

KnightsBattle.jpg

Go with version A

spacer.png

Archived