GH NFL Concepts

GatorHunter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Bad execution. Some blues are different shades. The full wordmark is a bad idea as well. Too collegiate.

I see the different shades of blue, and understand why you say no full wordmark, what do you mean by bad execution?

Execution was the wrong word. I meant to say attention to detail or something. The idea is good though, it wasn't implemented correctly though.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

Bad execution. Some blues are different shades. The full wordmark is a bad idea as well. Too collegiate.

I see the different shades of blue, and understand why you say no full wordmark, what do you mean by bad execution?

Execution was the wrong word. I meant to say attention to detail or something. The idea is good though, it wasn't implemented correctly though.

So the wordmark and blue shades is all, or is there anything else? I guess what I'm asking is more detail, so i can get better.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

So the wordmark and blue shades is all, or is there anything else? I guess what I'm asking is more detail, so i can get better.

The stars, while I see that they are from the logo, don't translate well onto a jersey. I'd un-slant them.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I think the Texans' current number font would vastly improve this. I agree with DeFrank on un-slanting the stars and the removal of the full wordmark. A more modern, sleek, sharp pants design would fit with the jersey design more and improve the cohesiveness of the concept. Also, ditch the gray facemask, the Texans are an expansion team, they don't have any history of gray facemasks and they contradict the modern look you're going for.

I think the Texans' current number font would vastly improve this. I agree with DeFrank on un-slanting the stars and the removal of the full wordmark. A more modern, sleek, sharp pants design would fit with the jersey design more and improve the cohesiveness of the concept. Also, ditch the gray facemask, the Texans are an expansion team, they don't have any history of gray facemasks and they contradict the modern look you're going for.

The Facemask is white, not gray

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

The Facemask is white, not gray

I apologize, it looked gray from my iPod.

Archived