THOSE MARYLAND UNIFORMS

dbackdiehard17

Look Out Oregon here comes... the Maryland Crucifying Flag bearing Terrapins. I'm sure this is being discussed on a bigger thread, but Maryland's uniforms are so wild that they make Oregon's look like they're normal. Which compared to whatever it is that Maryland is sporting they pretty much are.

Some people are tweeting that College Football needs to stop the madness, but I personally love when a team goes for it like Maryland has, even when the result comes out like this. Give the Terps credit. Doesn't get much bolder than this for a white jersey.

What do you think?

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland's uniforms, even tonight's, crazy as they may be, have one leg up on Oregon. At least Kevin Plank and his UA cohorts still know what the term "school colors" means.

I stopped watching That 70's Show on dvd to see these. I personally have no problem with the uniforms themselves; I think they really embrace the state of Maryland. But those helmets are atrocious. I'd rather them use the turtle shell pattern than these.

MK8_Iggy.pngMK8_Lemmy.pngMK8_Ludwig.pngMK8_Morton.png

These are definitely horrifyingly bad but they could be so much worse. I mean, those clownsuits that Oregon wore last night were just as bad if not worse. As I said, at least Maryland sticks with their school colors.

So I'm chilling right? And I switch from watching Crave on the Food Network when all if a sudden I'm like, "Dude this looks like NFL Europe in the 90s!" I then realized it was much more extreme than that. Especially since those aren't the uniforms they warmed up in.

That said, this season, more than any other, really looks to be the "Year of Outlandish College Football Uniforms"

For UA not only doing something crazy but actually using designated school colors, they win this round.

Under Armour 2, Nike 1.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

:shocked:

That's horr-awful. It's horrible and awful.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived