THOSE MARYLAND UNIFORMS

dbackdiehard17

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the helmets could use a black/red stripe down the center to separate things a bit. I like the way UA took a chance, but could take a course on subtlety. I've always thought they could do a black/yellow jersey with white/red trim pants along with a red/white jersey and white pants with black/yellow trim. There's room for this, but it may take a couple of sets to get it right.

OK, here I am thinking the turtle shell look was weird enough for Maryland. Now I see this and I'm all sorts of confused...

Is there a reason why Maryland decided to plaster their state flag on a helmet shell?

Why don't college football uniforms become this and call it a day?

Stop that before you give Phil Knight any ideas. Next thing you know we'll see Oregon wearing fiber optic uniforms that change colors every play, and it'll rotate between every color but green and yellow!

Ole Miss should adopt Under Armour and don a uni with this on it:

mississippi-flag.jpg

I'd wager that putting Dixie on a helmet wouldn't improve recruiting as much as they might think.

Might bring back some old fans though

Stop that before you give Phil Knight any ideas. Next thing you know we'll see Oregon wearing fiber optic uniforms that change colors every play, and it'll rotate between every color but green and yellow!

I can't wait for that day!! A uniform that changes color would be amazing beyond words.

In Billy Mays' voice:

"For one low price, you get two helmets, four pants, and four jerseys. That's enough to make 32 different uniform combinations! But wait, there's more!"

*For the record, I seem to have remember a Yahoo article saying you could make 32 combinations out of Maryland's new uniforms, but if that number is actually different, forgive me.

In Billy Mays' voice:

"For one low price, you get two helmets, four pants, and four jerseys. That's enough to make 32 different uniform combinations! But wait, there's more!"

*For the record, I seem to have remember a Yahoo article saying you could make 32 combinations out of Maryland's new uniforms, but if that number is actually different, forgive me.

With this new helmet and jersey, it's 60 combinations. 3x5x4.

In Billy Mays' voice:

Multiple designs are more interesting than plain and boring. Even though I do not like Maryland's other helmets, I absolutely love this helmet, just not crazy about the uniform.

In Billy Mays' voice:

With this new helmet and jersey, it's 60 combinations. 3x5x4.

All for a 12 game season!

I can't wait for that day!! A uniform that changes color would be amazing beyond words.

I am with you on that! It would be amazing to see a different colored jersey, kinda like a chameleon.

Archived