Wyoming Cowboys Concept

wtpirate

Just messing around on labor day and I wanted to see what CCSLC thinks.

Link

Some pretty obvious changes include:

-LSU-like hemlet logo. (Yes I totally ripped them off, but I think it's okay just for concepts sake.)

-Eliminating ALL piping/striping/pit stains except trim, keeping it simple.

There are a whole lot of possible combos here, but I would hope that if something like this was used they would only use these combos I show, 2 mono alts + 1 home + 1 away.

Enjoy! CnC appreciated greatly.

PPq00.png

1. Put a stripe on the pants.

2.The helmets just don't work. The cowboy alone is fine.

Overall though, nice job.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

It's nice to see a Wyoming Concept since nobody seems to to MWC teams outside of TCU and Boise State. I really enjoy what you've done here. I really like the white/brown/white. I think that should be our full time uniform. Not really a fan of the LSU type helmet. I think steamboat alone works so well. All in all I applaud your work. Great concept!

I too, love that you chose Wyoming. I think the helmet is too much though. Like, I did the usage of WYO, but not on the helmet.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

I actually really didn't like how they used "WYO" on the jersey... And I'd hafta agree that it is over-the-top to put it on the helmet. But! Just a concept.

And WyoPokes - I agree that MWC doesn't get much love. Which is dissapointing because there is alot of potential there. Anyway, I'm glad you fellers like it.

PPq00.png

Why are the gloves red still on some of your uniforms? I like that you chose a non-standard school to do, though. I have to echo the helmet complaint though, it doesn't work on these.

Sorry about the gloves, just missed it. Here are the updated Home/Away combo's with the old helmet. Thanks for the responses.

PPq00.png

Archived