USC Pro Combat Concept

TheOneAndOnlyMau

Wow. I'm pretty blown away. Love the look you have here. I'm not a huge fan of the BFBS, but this works very well. The helmet is SICK. Very nice. And I love the Greek scroll pattern on the compression sleeves. I would like to see more of that throughout the uniform. What about on the socks?

gYH2mW9.png

Champion deserve black usc never champion no black

This was kinda funny the first time. Now, not so much.

Give some feedback or dont post.

You have to read it in a russian accent.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Champion deserve black usc never champion no black

This was kinda funny the first time. Now, not so much.

Give some feedback or dont post.

You have to read it in a russian accent.

Yeah, i know. i saw teh other thread. I dont think its that funny. if he wants to have his own dumb ass thread thats his problem, dont jack my thread with that

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

You asked for other suggestions. I think this is unbelievable! Its so good, but the only thing i'd change is the yellow sleeve stripes are too similar to Arizona State's new uniforms, and your pant stripes are the USC red. I think thats the only thing you could do to make this better then it already is. Good work this is awesome!

I'm gonna be different. Do UL-Monroe. I think there are some awesome possibilities with that logo.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

totally bad ass, I'd have less black, more cardinal and yellow. Looks a little too much like ASU. Helmet is sweet though. Great job.

Needs white

Anyone else have any other great feedback to give? seriously...

To those who did provide actual feedback, thanks i appreciate it.

Any other worthwhile feedback or critique?

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

And I love the Greek scroll pattern on the compression sleeves. I would like to see more of that throughout the uniform. What about on the socks?

Weren't the Greeks the main enemy of the Trojans in the Trojan War?

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived