Denver Broncos Logo Concept

xjUicebOx

Honestly, while you can definitely draw better than I can, this looks like the love child of Sandra Bullock and a llama.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Honestly, while you can definitely draw better than I can, this looks like the love child of Sandra Bullock and a llama.

Hah, nice visual.

Here's one with the original face;

broncosupdate.png

So basically, you just added some shadows to the current logo. Not to be mean, but that's not much of a concept.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Hah, nice visual.

broncosupdate.png

So basically, you just added some shadows to the current logo. Not to be mean, but that's not much of a concept.

But I thought you liked ponies

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Hah, nice visual.

broncosupdate.png

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-ponyville-bronies.jpg

As for the C&C, I just feel that he didn't really change the logo enough. The first one could have been could had he kept the simplified theme throughout the whole logo. Now, it's just the regular logo with some shadows. Also, get rid of the little "thing" on it's head. It makes it look like a unicorn.

Hah, nice visual.

broncosupdate.png

As for the C&C, I just feel that he didn't really change the logo enough. The first one could have been could had he kept the simplified theme throughout the whole logo. Now, it's just the regular logo with some shadows. Also, get rid of the little "thing" on it's head. It makes it look like a unicorn.

If you actually look at the two side by side you can realize that he did a lot more than just add shadows to the current logo. Is it a huge departure from the current? No, but who says it has to be.

I think a little refinement from the cheek forward could make this a really successful concept.

Badger_zps8961c467.png

Besides the fact that this looks like a horse with a giant tumor on its neck, think about what really makes something modern. To be modern is to simplify your subject by removing extraneous elements, not clutter up your subject with design elements that will be out of style in a few years (probably already are for the most part). This is why the Broncos were wise to go with a solid color logo in 1997; a logo free of highlights and bevels and other aesthetics that were very much of the era. The 'robot' aesthetic of the horse I think is a bit derivative of the late 1990s, but I think the logo mostly holds up. The uniforms, however, were done with the opposite approach. They have the essence of a football uniform but are cluttered up with colored panels and tapered lines. They were more modern at the time, but they soon became outdated, and thus, in reality they were merely trendy, not modern. What you've done to this logo falls into that category. Trendy, not modern, and the trend you're trying to pull off is probably already dead, except for small colleges and minor league baseball.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Hah, nice visual.

broncosupdate.png

If you actually look at the two side by side you can realize that he did a lot more than just add shadows to the current logo. Is it a huge departure from the current? No, but who says it has to be.

I think a little refinement from the cheek forward could make this a really successful concept.

I just dislike it when people do concepts where they change very little. Just like when I see uniform concepts that are just recolors of the current uniforms. In literal terms, yes, he did more than just add shadows. But it looks way too much like the current logo for me to like this concept.

Heres a quick update before I go to bed.

BroncosFinal.png

The snout is slightly elongated, but that is MUCH better! It looks fierce, determined, and it doesn't need to look like it's yelling in order to intimidate the other team. It's like a silent assasain bronco. Nice job!

Heres a quick update before I go to bed.

BroncosFinal.png

The shading effect brings out the determination and strength in the Bronco. I would definitely work with that because you've got a winner there. I just have one problem. The perspective is throwing me off a little. I can't tell if the eye is supposed to be looking forward, or at us. It's like one of those optical illusions involving the sillouhetes. If I see it looking forward, it looks like a 2d logo. If I see the eye looking a me, I can see a 3d bronco turning it's neck to look at me. That's my 2 cents.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

the cheek bone/jowl thing needs to be scaled down and the mouth given more definition, not a bad start though

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived