Nike Pro Combat Series by OSM61

OhioSportsMan61

Nice and clean. You might want to add the Nike PC shield as well as the Nike logo to the mix, and maybe use some LSU logo placement as well. I think this would look beautiful, as a whole, though it's not quite "Nike Pro Combat" enough. It looks a bit more like an LSU regular alternate uniform. Try to goof it up just a little bit, like make the pants stripe sway around the pant leg like it did in 2009, or possibly do some weird gradient stuff. Just some suggestions.

i decided that i would start my own pro combat series for the teams remaining that have yet to officially unveil their pro combat jerseys.

first off: LSU

i saw the leak earlier today, and made some changes.

lsu_edited-2.png

The purple pants make this set look fantastic!

spacer.png

Just curious why you have the bronco looking back, instead of forward on the helmet?

I second this. The shape of the logo works much better facing forward on the helmet. And, well, it just makes sense that it looks forward instead of backwards.

gYH2mW9.png

Boise State is pretty darn weak to me. There's no real method apparent method. Other than the concept of "all-white", it's simply a downgraded version of what they wore last Saturday.

I have to agree with this. You've essentially removed the entire underlying theme of the uniform by balancing it out-- the whole reason it was like that to begin with was because of their unique approach to gameplay, a very off-the-wall type of team. Now, it's just balanced and evened out, and you took away that uniqueness factor. I think it's a better idea to take it in a new direction than to try and "improve" on something that already worked.

Archived