High School Pro Combat concept

bucknut40

I'm sorry, but nothing about this look like a procombat uniform. It look like a regular cheap high school uniform. I like the gloves, but other than that, it looks pretty plain.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm sorry, but nothing about this look like a procombat uniform. It look like a regular cheap high school uniform. I like the gloves, but other than that, it looks pretty plain.

Well is'nt pro combat special uniforms...much different from our schools current uniforms....check back at Oregon States, Texas ,and Oklahomas. All very plain

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Well is'nt pro combat special uniforms...much different from our schools current uniforms....check back at Oregon States, Texas ,and Oklahomas. All very plain

And for the most part, those were pretty bad pro combats. This is what's plaguing the concepts board. Uncreative designs that don't even try to be different. This not an insult. The concept by itself isn't bad, but there's not enough design to it. I don't care if it doesn't look perfect, at least try to do something different.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

And for the most part, those were pretty bad pro combats. This is what's plaguing the concepts board. Uncreative designs that don't even try to be different. This not an insult. The concept by itself isn't bad, but there's not enough design to it. I don't care if it doesn't look perfect, at least try to do something different.

No i agree, i see where your coming from, just thought i'd post it cus it looked cool

#RaiderUp

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Basic design elements that you failed to notice/correct:

-Stripes are inconsistent between the front of the jersey, side view, and back of the jersey. They are also different than the pants and helmet stripes.

-Pant stripes do not carry around the right leg in the 3/4 view, nor can you see them on the bottom panel on the front view. The side and 3/4 views do not match, either.

-Number placement. That's all I have to say about that.

-Pixelated logo on the gloves-- that has to look cleaner.

-Underside of the glove wrist, are those hand-drawn letters? And what is going on with the shield?

-Helmet number and jersey number, why don't they match?

These are basic, and you should see these things--especially looking at other concepts around the boards. Slow down and focus on execution.

-Stripes are inconsistent between the front of the jersey, side view, and back of the jersey. They are also different than the pants and helmet stripes.

-Pant stripes do not carry around the right leg in the 3/4 view, nor can you see them on the bottom panel on the front view. The side and 3/4 views do not match, either.

-Underside of the glove wrist, are those hand-drawn letters? And what is going on with the shield?

These are basic, and you should see these things--especially looking at other concepts around the boards. Slow down and focus on execution.

Your right these are things i need to fix i apreciate it....and the numbers are the same just the helmet number isnt outlined

#RaiderUp

Your right these are things i need to fix i apreciate it....and the numbers are the same just the helmet number isnt outlined

So outline them. That's what he's trying to say.

So outline them. That's what he's trying to say.

Ok i will, i just didnt think it looked right

#RaiderUp

Well is'nt pro combat special uniforms...much different from our schools current uniforms

The problem is, no one knew this. You should at least give us an idea of what the team is currently wearing.

check back at Oregon States, Texas ,and Oklahomas. All very plain

True...but their plain pro-combats were still pretty similar to their current unis. Oklahoma, maybe not so much as the others.

gYH2mW9.png

Well is'nt pro combat special uniforms...much different from our schools current uniforms

The problem is, no one knew this. You should at least give us an idea of what the team is currently wearing.

You also called it a "Pro Combat Concept", which insinuates that it is a Pro Combat uniform.

I think it looks great for a first concept, much better than my first concept. The more you practice the better you get.

Thanks, Ik its not great, but i enjoy trying and im hoping practice will pay off

#RaiderUp

check back at Oregon States, Texas ,and Oklahomas. All very plain

True...but their plain pro-combats were still pretty similar to their current unis. Oklahoma, maybe not so much as the others.

slideshow_1002249736_ddn082711spcj07w.jpg

slideshow_1002249519_ddn082711spcj-G4863.jpg

Sorry, i'm trying here i apreciate the C&C though, our team is in the green, (If you didn't figure that out)

#RaiderUp

I am personally reasonably impressed by this. Like some has mentioned the execution could be better but if this is what you want your high schools team pro combat uni to look like then design it that way and post it. No reason to go overboard with ridiculous design elements that detract from a solid looking uniform (ie Georgia's facemask stripe). For a first time I give it a passing grade. Keep working on execution, I love how you accept C&C like you genuinely want to get better but you also defend aspect of your design process that you seemingly put thought into and don't mind spleen I've yet to see him put out anything this clean and he's been around for awhile now.

Archived