Vote for a new UC Riverside Logo

Waffles

From ESPN:

The UC Riverside Highlanders' current athletics logo currently features a bear with half its face painted blue in honor of Scottish hero William Wallace, the subject of the movie "Braveheart" starring Mel Gibson.

The logo was created after students voted to help fund a Division I program in 1998. Now the school is asking its fans to help select a new logo, offering 12 new designs to choose from (Logo No. 12 is the current one).

The logo options are here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/8Q5JPDF

They're all horrible, except for 3, which is okay. I picked 1, 3, and 12.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

It's like they're kind of mooching off of UCLA...

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Those are all downgrades...

I've always liked the UC Riverside logo. It's unforgettable. For a school on the other side of the country, they should be impressed that I immediately recognize their logo.

If they change I will personally drive all the way there to punch someone in the face.

The UC schools all tend to have the same colors and a bear logo.

Signed,

UC Riverside 2006 graduate

Follow my attempts to rid the world of the evil that is Laura Dern @LDisadirtbag.

My dog Folsom has a Twitter that's nothing but pictures of him pooping and sharing what he likes @folsomcanpoop.

If that's not enough, I have my own Twitter @DieZombieScum.

The UC schools all tend to have the same colors and a bear logo.

Signed,

UC Riverside 2006 graduate

You have the greatest user name in history.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The bear in 1 is decent.

12 is the strongest, but that's what they currently have.

You know what would put an end to this silly rebrand? a Final Four run. That's what stopped VCU's silly attempt at a rebrand last season.

Dear EVERYONE - UC Berkley ie CAL is the ORIGINAL UC campus then UC Davis was founded (Established 1905 (1959 as a general UC campus) as their agricultural campus. THE official colors of the UC system is blue and gold. UCLA was actually a branch of San Jose Normal School (San Jose State today). I like to believe they got their colors from us as they are Blue & Gold as well! Thank you.

Color Exceptions

UCSF - Teal

Name "Rule"

UCLA

UCSF

CAL

11, 12 and 13 are actually their "currents". I forget the name of that crappy firm that does those...Fordham, Fresno Grizzlies, all those horrible I'm holding the name ones.

PS It was Reagan as governor who started charging for a UC education. Prior to him a great education was paid for.

The bear in 1 is decent.

12 is the strongest, but that's what they currently have.

You know what would put an end to this silly rebrand? a Final Four run. That's what stopped VCU's silly attempt at a rebrand last season.

where did u hear this??? any did they have any mock-ups?

Archived